Published on Tuesday August 3, 2010 by Admin
How We Work - The SEO Process
Everything begins with a clear understanding of your business and your marketing objectives.
In our experience the best way for us to understand our clients is with a customized client questionnaire and follow-up conversations.
Based on the questionnaire answers we begin research and analysis:
1. Website Analysis
- To what degree is the client site optimized
- Are there design issues that hinder SEO
- How does the client website compare to the websites of direct competitors
2. Research demand and competition
- Has the client selected the most profitable target keywords
- What is the monthly estimated demand for selected keywords
- Who and where is the target market (ie. local, global, demographics)
- What are the top ranking sites for the selected keywords
- What causes the websites of direct competitors to rank highly
Only at this point will we be able to estimate for you the time and resources required to reach your objectives and prepare an SEO proposal.
We continually refine our SEO process because good SEO only happens with
- Good information, not guesswork
- A structured approach based on facts
- Clear and frequent communication
If you are ready for a professional SEO service then please complete the contact form below.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio