Published on Thursday August 19, 2010 by Admin
‘You can’t manage what you don’t measure’ is a popular management saying that is extremely important for online business.
Here are some important questions to ask yourself about your site:
- When somebody comes to my website, do they leave immediately or visit several pages and contact me?
- What keywords do people use to find my site? are these the best words and phrases that describe what I offer?
- What geographical regions do my website visitors come from? If my service is local, why am I attracting visitors from other parts of the world?
- How does my site performance compare to my direct competitors?
Is the volume of traffic to my site increasing or decreasing?
- Why are there so few visits to my most important pages?.
- Which traffic sources send the best quality traffic to my site as measured by goal completions?
The best part of online marketing is that we can measure almost everything and get actionable feedback on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, the short and longer term benefits of SEO efforts and general performance of a website.
Web traffic measurement and analysis is the single most important first step to ensuring the success of your online marketing strategy and it can be applied to your site in as little as 30 minutes.
Online marketing is often based on intuition and guesswork but unless you base your decisions on real website traffic data then it is, at best, only guesswork.
Our team has years of experience with a wide range of enterprise level, as well as free, web traffic packages including Google Analytics, Omniture and Webtrends.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation, look at the traffic to your site and get free advice on how to dramatically improve your key performance indicators immediately.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio