Published on Friday July 30, 2010 by Admin
Pay-Per-Click Paid Advertising (PPC)
What is PPC?
Pay-per-click refers to the ad campaigns that you can set up to drive traffic, brand exposure and transactions to your website. Your ads can immediately appear in search engines, content networks and in a select number of websites and you pay each time a person clicks on one of your ads.
For competitive niches, the cost of clicks can be less than a dollar. The cost rises based on several factors including the number of PPC competitors and how much they are willing bid for keywords and ad positions.
The Benefits of PPC
It’s a painful truth that new websites usually don’t attract a lot of ‘organic’ traffic in the short term. Many businesses work around this by using PPC to achieve an immediate impact and to learn about the competition in their niche.
For websites that already exist, PPC can be used to supplement their organic SEO efforts by driving additional traffic to a website. PPC is also very often used to launch new products and services and also to research the most effective keywords to meet business objectives.
Why use a Professional PPC Consultant?
Setting up an ad campaign is easy and there are many free guides that show you how to do it yourself. That said, campaign management can be time consuming to identify the optimal set of keywords, to configure the campaigns to minimize costs, and maximize conversions in the target audience.
There are many factors that affect the ad campaign success, cost and number of clicks to a website. These include how much your competitors are willing to pay, the quality of your ads, the quality of your landing page and how much you are willing to spend.
A PPC specialist takes the guesswork out of the equation by:
- Knowing how to research keywords, phrase variants, stemming, synonyms and test their cost effectiveness.
- Understanding and sharing with the client the intracacies of campaign configuration such as keyword matching and dynamic insertion.
- Having strong communication and language skills to understand user behavior and maximize ad impact.
- Knowing how to test, measure and evaluate ads, ad groups, landing pages and ROI calculations.
- Knowing enough about online marketing and business to be able to tell you if PPC will be profitable for you.
Our Pay-Per-Click Consulting Service
We offer PPC campaign creation and PPC maintenance services, such as:
- Campaign creation and optimization based on your marketing objectives, budget and competitor research.
- Monthly ROI analysis to maximize exposure and ROI.
- Design and implementation of targeted landing pages for your campaign.
- Measurement and reporting of results: traffic, transactions and campaign goals.
- Client training (as needed)
PPC Consultant Fee
Our fee is based on your needs and budget. We calculate our fee based on the time required to achieve your goals and this will be determined by the size and complexity of your campaign. Contact us today to discuss your needs and we will be happy to help you make the best decision about pay-per-click advertising.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio