Published on Friday July 30, 2010 by Admin
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is SEO?
SEO is the practice of maximizing the visibility of websites in search engines and improving the performance of websites as tools achieve the goals of an online marketing strategy.
SEO is a competitive process that ensures that your web page appears in the first positions in Google and Bing/Yahoo for the most profitable keywords related to your product or service.
Why is SEO important?
More and more people use search engines such as Google and Bing/Yahoo to find products, services and information.
Search engines provide valuable opportunities for businesses to connect with new customers, to improve branding and grow market share.
Our SEO service goes further than most SEO providers because we will help you establish a business case for your online marketing and help you determine the most effective way to compete in your market.
Specific Benefits of SEO
- Improved website performance as measured by targeted traffic, higher level of transactions and completed site goals
- Reliable source of competitive intelligence for your business: market demand, level of competition, and customer behavior
- Measurability: Traffic from the internet can be monitored in great detail and used to continually refine your online marketing campaign and also support your offline marketing initiatives
Our SEO Consulting Service
At Net Midas, we help companies become more competitive by applying proven search engine marketing tactics and strategies to their websites and marketing initiatives. We only employ tactics that adhere to search engine guidelines and do not endanger our clients’ websites.
Our SEO service is based on real search engine and market data and is managed based on measurable indicators of success including ROI, cost of customer acquisition, life time value estimates and others.
We employ the following stages in our SEO process:
Identify and correct any technical obstacles hindering visibility in search engines.
- Keywords: We identify the high volume and profitable keywords used by the people searching for your products and services.
- Competition: We study the websites that compete directly for your target market and clearly identify how to compete aggressively, yet ethically, against those competitors.
- Ranking: We set up a system of reports to show your current ranking and your ranking improvement over time for your target keywords.
- Traffic: We analyze the quality, quantity and sources of traffic to the client website to ensure that the right visitors are attracted in sufficient numbers to meet the website goals. We also study traffic patterns to ensure that the website is performing as planned (no broken pages, broken links, hosting interruptions, etc.)
- Reputation Management: Report on how client’s brand, products and services are perceived and discussed on the internet. This information can be used not only to defend against criticism but also to actively generate opportunities by identifying and cultivating relationships with client fans.
- Costs: Analyze the cost of attracting new visitors online and the value to the client’s business of those visitors.
- Promotion and Publicity: Generate awareness, obtain links from and develop relationships with sites that are frequented by the client’s target audience.
Content Strategy: Produce a plan for the creation of compelling content for the client website and also for placement in other sites, forums and related syndication opportunities.
Social Media Promotion: Provide a guide and set of resources for the client to engage in the emerging and strategically important world of social media.
As can be seen in our case studies and SEO testimonials, our clients' sites not only rank much higher in search engines but also perform better in terms of targeted customer attraction, retention and conversion.
Contact us for a free site evaluation that will reveal the current ranking of your site across the major search engines, major obstacles to higher ranking, and performance improvement tips.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio