Published on Friday July 30, 2010 by Admin
Sometimes a website doesn’t meet expectations; the traffic or transaction levels are low, users aren’t interacting with the site, nobody subscribes to the newsletter or nobody discusses what you’re talking about on social networks.
The good news is that we can discover the reasons behind poor performing websites and recommend changes that will help the website meet marketing objectives fast and cost-effectively.
Benefits of an SEO Audit
Our search engine optimization audit looks at internal and external factors that affect website performance and success. We look at the content, code, traffic, demand and competitive landscape to identify strengths, obstacles and opportunities. The end result is a set of findings and recommendations that will help you meet the goals of your marketing strategy in the short, medium and longer term.
Specific Benefits of an SEO Audit:
- Increased targeted traffic and market share
- Improved website visibility and branding in the parts of the internet used by your target audience
- A prioritized action plan that describes what needs to be done and what can be expected as a result
- Improved long term positioning
- An honest appraisal of your online presence relative to your direct competitors.
Our SEO Audit
With over 15 years experience in online marketing we have developed an expertise and set of tools to perform in-depth website analysis and online market research. Our analysis looks at the following factors:
1. Market Research
Understanding our client’s needs begins with a consultative process. We customize a questionnaire to understand the marketing objectives and get a broad panorama of the client’s business and niche.
- Server and domain.
- Crawlability and indexation.
- Navigation, architecture and link structure.
- Keywords: quantity, quality, deployment and demand
- Internal links and linking
- Design and usability
4. Traffic and Ranking
- Ranking of specific keywords in major search engines.
- Traffic benchmarks and comparison with competitors.
- Key performance indicators (ie. site goals, engagement, loyalty).
5. Competition and Demand
- Demand for specific keywords in search engines.
- Analysis of web pages that occupy top search engine positions for specific target keywords.
- Indicators showing ranking difficulty for specific target keywords.
The deliverable is a report with findings based on the above criteria together with a list of prioritized changes. Although a full online marketing strategy is not part of the SEO Audit we do provide a set of recommendations to help you meet your objectives in the longer term. Finally, we provide a set of realistic expectations with respect to cost, ROI and how soon you can expect to see an improvement in your website’s performance.
If you feel your website is under-performing and needs a competitive edge, then contact us immediately to discuss your needs.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio