Published on Saturday July 31, 2010 by Admin
Social Media Marketing
Social Media and Social Networks refer to the places on the internet where dialogue happens privately as well as publicly.
The Social Internet presents powerful opportunities for businesses to build brand awareness, drive targeted traffic and transactions, learn more about their own market, and learn about competitors.
There are also significant potential challenges and threats for companies as people can criticize and negatively influence your potential customers; reputation is hard to grow and easy to lose.
Our Social Media service helps you navigate through this and maximize the benefit for your company.
There are three essential parts to our service:
- Research: can social media offer new opportunities and benefits for your business and is there a measurable return on your investment.
- Audit: identify the existing exposure of your company to social media: what is being said about your brand, your services, and sector.
- Competitor Analysis : how are your competitors using social media and how can you compete effectively.
- Setup: create accounts, profiles and feeds in appropriate sites, services and networks.
- Tools: what tools and services will help you execute your social media strategy.
- Train: show team how to use and not use social media tools and services.
- Test: implement new tactics that are coherent with marketing objectives.
- Monitor: create reporting mechanisms to report on instances of brands, personnel, competitors and industry intelligence on social networks.
- Measure: identify key performance indicators (ie. engagement, loyalty, influence, traffic referrers) to help interpret the effectiveness of the social media strategy.
- Evaluate: analyze the performance of individual tactics and modify/eliminate/expand according to impact on key performance indicators and ROI within the context of budget and objectives.
Social Media Marketing is evolving fast and can have very significant positive and negative consequences for companies. We have worked for TV stars and authors to protect and cultivate their brands and intellectual property. Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion about what social media can do for your business.
Published on Sunday August 29, 2010 by Admin
You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Our case studies show you a sample of the types of projects we have worked on and our success with those projects.
What our Clients say
"…has guided the dailygalaxy.com ... from zero monthly visits to almost 800,000 monthly visits and over 1 million monthly pageviews.
"…have ensured that we are constantly ahead of the pack in terms of online visibility and also how our web presence converts to sales."
Sean T. Shallis
"…has not only made money for me they have saved money for me."
Attorney Eliana Phelps
"…has gone well beyond the call of duty … a rare breed of innovative and analytical and really understands the web and how to use it."
Seth Socolow, App Studio